Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Video: Framing Long Sentiments with Small Stamps



Hello! Today I will show how to frame a long sentiment like the one from my Holiday Basket set beautifully with small images from my A Year of Flowers 3 set. Elemental stamps like flowers, leaves and baby’s breath can be added in any combination to create beautiful corners, borders, flourishes and more.  This quick card can be made with minimal materials and adapted to any occasion swapping out the colors and blooms.  I also take you on a walk-through of the new flower set showing which flowers go with which leaves (although you are free to change that up, of course!) and which coordinating images they go with in my original A Year of Flowers.  Please enjoy!

Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Holiday Basket, A Year of Flowers 3 stamp sets
Gina K Pure luxury Kraft (or White) 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" , scored at 4 1/4") and 3 7/8' x 5 1/8") , Cherry Red ( Red Hot),  3 7/8' x 5 1/8"
Memento Tuxedo Black and Gina K. Grass Green ink pads
Spectrum Noir DR3, DR6, BG3, CG4
White gel pen, adhesive, adhesive pearls







Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this, and there are those beautiful pearls again!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous. I love the addition of the babies breath to the A Year of Flowers 3

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)