Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Video: How to Stamp Stylish Two and Three Step Poinsettias



Hello! Holiday Frame is sold out (that is both good news and bad news) so I decided to share an easy to mass produce holiday card* with a few of my other fave sets in this week's video, but Gina promises it has already been reordered and will be back very soon!  Not to worry, though,  lots of videos with that set in plenty of time for your holiday creating, okay?!  Without further adieu, today I show you how fabulous my bold Pressed Flowers stamps (now available  in clear!) that coordinate with A Year of Flowers also look when you layer the whimsical, sketched outlines from A Year of Flowers 2 over them!  Just two and three steps to “terrific”!  Our new formatting of this set making the flower centers separate allows you to pop in color with ease for mass producing quick and vibrant cards! I finish this clean and simple design with an amazing product, Nuvo Crystal Dots**, which will give you the look of enamel dots in any size and color, coming soon to ginakdesigns.com! (Now available at Village Paper & Ink) Sentiment is from the new Holly Jolly incentive set, which is free for limited time with a purchase of $75 or more.



Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Pressed Flowers, A Year of Flowers 2, Holly Jolly Incentive stamp sets
Gina K. Pure Luxury Red Velvet ( 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½”) and White cardstock (4” x 5 ¼”),
Gina K. Red Velvet, Jellybean and Versafine Black Onyx ink pads

Nuvo Crystal Drops- Apple Green and Red Berry

*Use these same two flower sets but swap out the bloom, colors and greeting for different season or holiday for a fun, go to design in no time!

** And I forgot to point out, but you probably noticed yourself, the caps for these each have a huge diamond on top, like a gorgeous little perfume bottle! Eek! They sure know what we like!!   Anyway, these make up the prettiest little row of crafty stuff in my stamp room currently, I want them all... (Some colors were sold out already, which is why I only got 7. Next I need White, Black, Caribbean Ocean...)  :)

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow. going to make a few of this tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I broke down and ordered the Pressed Flowers stamp set this morning! Just couldn't resist, especially after the second tutorial using the set. Can't wait to try this technique!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)