Monday, October 10, 2016

Video: Introducing Holiday Frame and Stamping Frames with MISTI



Hello! Today I am debuting my newest stamp set, Holiday Frame! This  new frame stamp creates 4 versatile layouts you can use year round and is sure to be a “go to” in your stamp collection. In addition to a walk-through of the included line art and bold two step elements, I demonstrate this fun snow globe design, using some masking and sponging to add more depth to this single layer card. So many ways to customize this frame!  I also share how using the large MISTI to stamp the frame has a lot of advantages. Please enjoy!  This set ALSO coordinates with Fabulous Holiday Fillers and Triple Play Frame.  Options, options!  Imagine the possibilities!



Holiday Frame is available for purchase Thursday October 13 at 7PM Central at www.ginakdesigns.com!  We are doing an IN-store release party this week at Village Paper & Ink, I can't wait!!!!  So excited to see and meet a bunch of you there, hopping up and down with glee!


Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Holiday Frame stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White cardstock (5 ½ x 8 ½” , scored at 4 ¼”)
Gina K. Red Velvet, Ocean Mist and Memento Black Onyx pads
Zig Clean Color Markers: Light Gray, Deep Green, Red, Bright Yellow, Ochre, Dark Oatmeal, Light Blue
Sponge dauber, scratch paper and scissors for masks, acrylic blocks
Optional: MISTI Large

8 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME set. So many possibilities and I love the way it will work with your other wonderful frame sets. I love the snow globe possibilities. Can't wait to get my hands on this set and I can't wait to meet you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great stamp set -- love the card. so creative.
    cannot wait until Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melanie I love this!!! I love all of your frame sets and this one is just as wonderful. Really looking forward to it's release even though I will miss the party this week but oh I can't wait to get my order in. Have fun playing in the village.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. You can still do top fold cards on the Misti. I have done it many times. It doesn't matter that some of the card stock is hangin off the Misti. Give it a try.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your cards, and the Santa's beard with the pitt marker was genius. I actually thought it was little pieces of cotton until I read your post. I want to go home and play now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)