Friday, December 9, 2016

New Sets at Gina K. Designs and Catching Up!

Well, well! I guess I have been very busy, busier than I thought, with holiday stuff and didn't blog my last couple videos or about my new set yet, ack!  I have inspiration hop posts all ready to go for next week though, lol!


Here are a few cards I shared with my new Holiday Frame Fillers set last night at the party, I wanted to show some "look ma, no frame!" designs to show you what you can do with all these little bits but no frame.
Sequins galore!!!!


Whimsical framing with the borders to showcase cute little images!

  And thankfully, more stock was added to Holiday Frame, so both sets are good to go in the store (for now, anyway, don't wait it you want to start playing right away!) Speaking of play, about to shoot my next video! You are gonna flip when you see ALL the different wreaths you can make, like, mind. Blown!!



 Here is my intro video for the set in case you missed it!



Hugs! Have a wonderful weekend and see you next week!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new set and all the possibilities. I love how you covered special occasions as well as holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MELANIE!!!! SO LOVE THIS SET...WELL...ALL THE SETS THAT GO WITH THE ORIGINAL SET!! HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH THE FAMILY!! OOXX MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! ....PAM ZIRBEL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that new set, can hardly wait till it arrives at my door. You and Theresa really outdid yourselves this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You!!! These inserts and ideas are fabulous and for creating the Pdf for us too! Love your cards !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)