Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Video: Introducing Stately Flowers 11



Hello! Today I am sharing a first look at my new stamp set releasing from Gina K. Designs Thursday evening, April 6th: Stately Flowers 11!  You are going to LOVE these stamps!  Huge flowers, a butterfly, and versatile postage themed greetings appropriate for any handmade card along with a large postage stamp frame that works with all the Stately Flowers!  Truly a wonderful set for both coloring and techniques. Today I am showing simple coloring of the Indian paintbrush and butterfly with alcohol markers.  Please enjoy! 

Stately Flowers 11 will be available for purchase April 6th, 7PM Central at ginakdesigns.com

Be sure to check out our release party at 7PM Central time on Thursday, April 6th, to see more of this and all our new sets from our amazing design team at:
 www.stamptv.com

See all my Stately Flowers sets here!

Supplies: 
Gina K. Designs Stately Flowers 11 Stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury Layering Weight White (4" x 5 1/4") and Red Hot (4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2") cardstock 
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Spectrum Noir markers: FL1, DR3, CG2, DG3, OR1, EB6, GG3
scissors, adhesive tape, adhesive foam, Gina K. Designs 3" x 4" block


Hope you enjoyed this peek, and hope to see you at the party!!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE! (wishing, hoping, praying.....wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At last - another Stately Set. The Indian Paintbrush is gorgeous. I love all the postage elements. I'm already visualizing a set of cards with state flower postage stamps. I can't wait to see all your other ideas for using this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stamp set, Melanie! I have to wait till after Easter to order, so hope it will be back in stock soon. Can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome video, awesome stamp set. LOVE the stamp frame, especially the way you double stamped it. (Did I use the word "stamp" enough times - lol!) Can't wait to see what else you have for us with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are stunning! I LOVE your work. My favorite is the one where you double stamped the frame. Thank you for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can hardly wait to get my hands on that Indian Paintbrush. Really like the postage stamp double stamped. Thanks for the sneak peak and your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this set. However, I have all the other sets and say the same about them, each is my favorite!!! Anyway I agree with Judy, I can see a set of all the flowers with the postage elements. Can't wait for Thursday!!!! Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait until I can add this to my collection!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)