Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Video: Stamp Out of the Box Flowers with Pressed Flowers 2


Hello! Today I am sharing how you can create your own out of the box flowers using the LEAF images and centers from my Pressed Flowers 2 set!  It is SO fun to reverse the leaves' direction to make each one a "two-fer" and mix and match the different sizes to create completely NEW flowers!   Skip a space and use the matching leaf dies from A Year of Flowers 2/ Pressed Flowers 2 die set to create falling "loves me loves me not" petal embellishments! So versatile! Please enjoy!  Let me know in the comment which layout or details you prefer, A or B! 


Supplies: 
Gina K. Designs Pressed Flowers 2 stamp set
Gina K. Black Onyx (for greeting), Innocent Pink, Turquoise Sea, Sweet Mango, and Honey Mustard ink pads
Gina K. White (base weight 4 1/4" x 11, scored at 5 1/2", layering weight 3 1/2" x 4", and scrap for die cut pieces),  Black Onyx (3 3/4" x 4 1/4"), Turquoise Sea (2 1/2" x 5 1/2") cardstock
Gina K. A Year of Flowers 2/Pressed Flowers 2 die set
die cutting machine, adhesive foam, tape runner, black enamel dots or Nuvo Crystal drops 



No automatic alt text available.

Pressed Flowers 2


A Year of Flowers 2/ Pressed Flowers 2 die set

Thanks for visiting today!  Inspiration hops are coming next week!  And more videos, too! 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melanie!!!! Great set!! I LOVE that dies come with the stamps!! Instead of buying separately...I didnt read your blog yet or see the video! Just wanted to comment on how cool!!! Off to watch your video!!! ....Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, sorry if that was confusing the dies are sold separately, but the one set cuts out BOTH stamp sets, a twofer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this I have it already and I had A Year of flowers 2 So I am set to create. Melanie I like both cards. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)