Friday, August 25, 2017

Video: Die Cut Flower Basket



Hello, forgot to blog this video the other day!  In case you haven't watched yet, here 'tis!  I’ll show you how to create a bright, colorful bouquet in a container with your A Year of Flowers dies, cardstock and just a  few pens, no fancy coloring needed!  Die cutting on colored cardstock is a great choice when you are starting out and have few pads you or want to save time coloring.  You can also use these die cut flowers with the containers in my Holiday Basket, Beyond Baskets 1 and 2, Buds and Vases and Stately Flowers 9 stamp sets from Gina K. Designs.  Please enjoy!  I hope you will subscribe to my channel.



Supplies:

Gina K. Designs A Year of Flowers, Spring Basket stamp sets
Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury cardstock: Tomato Soup A2 card base and scrap for flower), Sweet Mango (scrap for flower), Wild Dandelion (scrap for flower), Jellybean Green (scrap for 3 leaves), Grass Green (scrap for 2 leaves), Kraft (scrap for basket) and White (3 7/8” x 5 1/8”)
Gina K. Designs Black Onyx ink pad
Gina K. Designs A Year of Flowers 1 / Pressed Flowers 1 die set
Spectrum Noir makers-BG3, GB3
Die cutting machine, tape adhesive, foam adhesive, scissors, white gel pen, acrylic block

I am so excited about my new set coming out next week I can't stand it! Can't. Stand. It.  Looking forward to showing you peeks and new videos! We also have a hop on Tuesday using the MISTI, you'll see a peek of part of the set in that one, too. Can't. Wait!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! They look great using the color papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love these cards...I am always looking for things to do with all of my scrap paper!! Thank you for always inspiring me and for your lovely stamps! I think I like the landscape layout...just because I don't do that many!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)