Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Video: How to Alter Frame Stamps with Die Cuts



Hello! Today I'm sharing how to embellish my A Beautiful Life frame with my A Year of Flowers stamp set and the coordinating dies, creating mixed bouquet frames of your dreams! I forgot to mention in the video, try adding dimensional die cut blooms to change the season or sketch in this way with my other bestselling frame sets that coordinate with A Year of Flowers: Arranged with Love and Festive Frame.  Please enjoy! Have a beautiful day!

Supplies: 
Gina K. Designs A Year of Flowers stamp set
Gina K. Designs Memento Tuxedo Black ink pads
Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White cardstock (5 1/2" x 81/2", scored at 4 1/4" and scrap)
Gina K. Designs A Year of Flowers 1/Pressed Flowers 1 die set
Die cutting machine, foam adhesive



A Beautiful Life 


 A Year of Flowers 


A Year of Flowers 1/Pressed Flowers 1 die set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)