Friday, July 24, 2009

Angel Baby

Here's a really easy card to make with "Wee Tees", I was inspired by one of the fancy corner punches I have and how they look like little wings, thought they'd be adorable paired with the onesie and little halo (traced with the Stardust pen) in this set. Card uses Paper Temptress Metallic Amethyst with White Diamond, and the floral background and pieced onesie use the Gina K "Springtime in Paris" digital pack.

The DP actually started as a square; I cut around the flower pattern through the middle and then spread it out to reveal the white underneath, to resemble billowy clouds. Last, I added a few white paper flowers and Basic Grey buttons.

Our Gina K Designs sneak peeks start THIS Sunday night! Mine's up first, eeek!! I am SO excited about this one, (of course, I'm always excited, but it is completely different and so versatile that I'm going to be using it with our other new sets in the previews!) Wait til you see! The only thing I'm going to say about it now, it's gonna be "BIG"!* ;)

*that's a little clue

6 comments:

  1. Your card is just precious! Love the wings on the onesie, way you did the clouds and the flower accent. Looking forward to your next release...

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute!!! Can't wait 'til Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww how cute! And my fav color too! Love thew ay you made the clouds. BIG, huh? Hmmmmmm. You know I'm at the register! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the card - and you are such a tease!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute...I love the clouds and the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh, such sweet colors! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)