Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baked with Love

Here is a card made with Rupa's new "100% Sweet" cupcakes, it was too tempting not to add a few sweet additions of my own from "Have a Cookie" , these two sets mix SO well! Can you find them?* (Expect to find me experiementing with M&M or raisin topped carrot cupcakes in the future here LOL!!) :) I colored them all with Copics, cut them out and popped them up onto 1 3/8" squares punched from Chocolate Kiss and White Pure Luxury CS. I made the saffron base from a scalloped Nestabilites die. Sentiment is popped up on a heart Cuttlebug die cut. Accents on the strawberry, cherry and sprinkles done with the White Inkssentials gel pen.

So which cupcake is your favorite?? I am a sucker for Red Velvet, harder to find reminds me of my birthday cakes growing up...

Hey, exciting stuff coming up this week: BIG event from Gina K Designs, new Stamp TV videos, and another guest spot with Selma Stevenson, can't wait, can't wait!!!

* the sprinkles on the pink frosting and "Baked with Love"

16 comments:

  1. OMGoodness!! How YUMMY does that card look! Hmm, I love all those cupcakes but I think I'd have to choose the red one with the strawberry on top!

    FANTASTIC job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh those look so tasty!!! GREAT design. The toppings look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How yummy looking!!! Love the cupcakes and strawberries are my favorite....Yum, Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card - I will have to go with the strawberry topped one - do you take orders?
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a ymmy card. Is it lunchtime yet? I think my fav is the one with the cherry on top. I love drippy icing. Isn't the cupcake just there to hold the icing? LOL Great card, Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so delicious. I particularly love the strawberry cupcake b/c a) am a sucker for strawberries and b) that icing dripping down just looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo! I am so drooling over this yummylicious card, Melanie! I love the red cupcake with the strawberry on top (looks like you used a real strawberry!!!) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy! I wish I could pick up the strawberry topped one and pull it through my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy! I wish I could pick up the strawberry topped one and pull it through my screen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yum! Red velvet is so pretty, tastes good, but not my favorite. My cousin had a red velvet wedding cake, which was neat. My favorite has to be white, not yellow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy Yum Yum! Good thing you can't add pounds just looking at a card because this one looks sinful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh, I am LOVING this!! LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Mel.. but who can pick one out of all those GORGEOUS yummy ones!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, WOW!! Your coloring/shading totally ROCKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this - so cute & yummy!! May have to CASE... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)