Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Sale! (Feeling Lucky?)

Welcome to the Lucky 7 Special Event from Gina K Designs, being offered for the first time!!



Lucky Seven Sale Event: July 10-13, 2009

How it works: Buy any three of the following seven stamp sets (regularly priced at $23.95 each) for only $49.95 and you can choose from one of the following normally priced $19.95 stamp sets for free! (A value of $91.80)

Lucky Seven Stamp sets available for this sale event:
Many Happy Returns, How Sweet it Is!, Jumping for Joy ,Zoo Animals ,Christmas Blessings, Whatever Floats Your Boat ,Cuddles and Hugs



Stamp sets available for free with the purchase of 3 of the Lucky Seven Stamp Sets:
WhooHoo!, Rectangle Greetings, Heartfelt Hits 1 ,Kindred Greetings for Kids



OR, for an even more amazing deal: Buy them all for $125! Purchase all of the Lucky Seven stamp sets and you will receive all 4 of the free stamp set choices for free! (A total value of $247.55) If you already have some of these sets, at these prices, they'd make great gifts!

To take advantage of these sale prices, look for the "Lucky Seven Button" on GinaK's Online Store , starting 10PM CST July 9th (that's RIGHT NOW!)!

Our Gina K team is sharing projects featuring all seven sets: today I have samples using a couple of my past Gina K Designs releases that are included in this sale, two of my favorite animals sets I've illustrated, the first here is made with "Cuddles and Hugs". Today I created a bookmark using small square punches to capture little cropped vignettes of the different pairs hugging.
The punches I used here are 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square. The images in this set would make fabulous "inchies", but these aren't technically because I don't own a 1 inch punch! (yet! can you believe?) ;) I colored the images with Copics and matted them onto a piece of Pretty in Pink 1 5/8" x 6 1/4"and a Black Onyx mat measuring 1 3/4" x 6 1/2". I added a few black dots next to the greeting with a black pen and a piercing template. All done, easy peasy!

My next sample shows some quick lollipop cuddlers (huggers? climbers? call them what you want LOL!) These took even less time! I stamped the images on Soft Sand CS and accented a few areas with a white Koh-i-Noor pencil and cut out. Then I used my double slot punch, flipping the punch over so I could line up the holes with where I wanted them (around the koala's arm and in the nook between the cat tails) then slip my little pop through.


My kids got so excited about these I barely got a chance to get them photographed LOL! You could also use a double hole punch, eyelet setter, Cropodile etc, but the double punches are nice because it's one step and the holes are aligned and the right size for the stick.

My last sample uses "Jumping for Joy", Zach meets Olivia! (or, colored this way, "Oliver"!) ;) Here they look like they're kicking around the beach ball, it's simple to create interactive scenes between the animals in this set. I colored them with Copics and popped up the ball (this ball fits a 1" circle punch) I added some green, blue and orange sections to the white Pure Luxury base to match the ball, makes it really pop against the otherwise black and white color scheme. This card is for my son, who just turned 7.



Now check out these GinaK Designs Senior Design Team blogs tonight for projects made with these seven Lucky Stamp sets!

Many Happy Returns: Joanne and Lynn


How Sweet it Is: Gina and Carolyn



Jumping for Joy: Cathy and Lee



Zoo Animals: Asela and Donna



Christmas Blessings: Kurtis and Emily



Whatever Floats Your Boat: Erika and Jessica



Cuddles and Hugs: Theresa

Again, the Lucky Seven Sale event will run now thru midnight Monday night, don't miss it! Have fun hopping, hope you get lucky! :)

23 comments:

  1. Melanie! What CUTE projects. I totally adore that bookmark in particular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all are soo Awesome Mel! I just love the sucker huggers! Too stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great projects! Love the lollipops. They are sooo sweet (pardon my pun!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, I always love everything you do with your animals! You make the most fun and creative projects! Love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEE!!!! Oh wow Mel!!! Cuteness to the ENTH degree!!! I soooo love your critters!!!! What a wonderful bookmark!! And that kickball scene.....FUN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your projects Melanie, they are terrifc!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Melanie these are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where to look first! So many adorable projects. I'm a huge bibliophile so I love the bookmark. I may just have to CASE the layout for one of my own. TFS Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love the lollipop holders. I ordered both sets. I can't wait to make lollipop holders.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The lollipop huggers are too cute! Your bookmark is a great idea. I really like the colors you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGosh Mel, you really went all out with your projects, from the bookmark to the sucker huggers...totally brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable! Love the bookmark and those sucker huggers :o) Cute! Also what a cute card with the zebra and ostrich!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards Melanie! Love what you did with each of these... awesome bookmark and super cute lollipop holder. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love to see these little beauties out again! You always create such fun scenes.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  15. as always....great and creative projects. I LOVE the bookmark and those pops are too cute. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Fabulous projects! You have the best creative ideas, Melanie! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm lovin' your card! The bookmark and suckers are so creative too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super fabulous projects! Love your ideas...these cards are all such great gifts in themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How adorable, Melanie!! That bookmark is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my gosh!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bookmark (I think I will have to CASE that for me!) and I adore the Zebra & Ostrich playing ball! The lollipop cuddlers are so FUN!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  21. TOO CUTE!! You are so creative, I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)