Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blasts from the Past

I have family in town right now and we had my older son's birthday party today (indoor rock climbing! yes, it rocked!) so I haven't had a chance to make another sample for any of our Lucky Seven sets (hope lots of you are able to take advantage of this great deal!), but I wanted to show a few of my favorite projects I created with "Cuddles and Hugs" and "Jumping for Joy" this past year. If you've been following my blog since the beginning you may remember them, but if you've only recently jumped in, they will be "new"! :) (Sometime I only remember making some of these when I look back through my blog archives LOL!) Hopefully I will have some time before the sale ends Monday night to make something else with a few of the other sets in our promo for your inspiration!

The first is a beach or pool party card I made with my "Jumping for Joy" polar bear! I used a water background paper and made the beach ball from the set floating. "Congrats on" and "taking the plunge" are both included in this set as well. Geronimo!

Now one of my readers' favorite posts for "Cuddle and Hugs" was a tutorial of mine for coloring fur. Click on this link and you will see step by step pictures and instruction on how to give these little fellas the fuzzy wuzzy look you see below, it is very easy, and only requires a couple shades! I hope this helps you coloring all your furry images and shows how you can create texture with Copics (they're not just for "coloring in circles"!) :)

Did you know: you can scroll down to my labels section of the sidebar on the right and click on any of the categories to see ALL the posts using that a particular technique, stamp set, etc? I went ahead and linked these two sets below so you can see all my projects I've done with these sets at a glance as well.


Cuddles and Hugs Tip Sheet and all my past Cuddly project I've shared on my blog HERE


Jumping for Joy Tip Sheet and all my past Jumping for Joy projects HERE


FYI: We will also be adding all my tips sheets for my sets on StampTV for you to download and print out. Coming soon!
More Lucky Seven peeks tonight from Jessica, and our Centerstage girls Brenda and JenMarie!
Hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word... what a cute cute way to use Paulie the Polar bear.. hee hee. I LOVE it. Soooo clever!! I remember that fuzzy wuzzy coloring tutorial... have I been stalking you THAT long? *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these!! I love that koala tutorial - and that polar bear card... ca-ute!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)