Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hangin' in There

Happy 4th! Here is a simple sample using Nina Brackett's "Bug Me Anytime", stamped in Vivid Coffee Bean onto Pure Luxury White and colored with Copics. With the style of the images and the circles elements, I wanted to keep it really clean and use a circle on a square card. The inspiration for the colors was Nina's digital paper, but I didn't end up using any on this card, I just really liked these colors she chose for summer! CS: Cool Caribbean, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie and Gina K Pure Luxury Chocolate Kiss.

Hope you're having fun outside barbecuing somewhere today, if it's as hot as it is here in Texas, hang in there!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the bright cheery colors and your design! Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and happy and pretty, Melanie! Happy 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT! what a fun card!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute...I'm not a big fan of spiders but I'll make an exception for one this adorable. Very fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors you've used for your pretty flowers...and that spider is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Those colours are just plain HOT (as hot as it is in Texas maybe?) Hope you get some relief soon! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it a LOT! Colors are vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)