Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hip Hop Baby

Here's a simple onesie card created from "Wee Tees" and my "Hip Hop Accessories" set. I put together from the sentiments fro both sets to make "world's Hoppiest Baby"! (this would be either of my sons who could almost touch the top of the door frame in their Johnny Jump Up when they were little!) Isn't that little Joey sweet on the tee? I embossed a rectangle and then hung the onesie up with my hanger from "Little Tees", along with an adhesive metal dot like a tack to the border. Round tag is popped up. Cardstock is all Gina K Pure Luxury.

Gotta bounce (stamp!) I am busy getting ready for the Gina K Designs release next week, woo hoo!

Hope your day's a hoppy one!

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh, this is just adorable! I love that onesie, the coloring on the edges is perfect. Quite a hoppy little baby kangaroo and love the sentiment :o) Looking forward to the next GKD release and seeing what stamp set you created...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! The little kangaroo is so cute. Isn't it fun to mix up the sets. They are all so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! Love that little kangi. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!! I am so in love with this!!! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Lovin' how cute the little guy fits on the onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel! I love that !!! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card made me smile. It is so darn cute.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)