Thursday, July 30, 2009

Inspriation Mosaic Winner!

The new "Inspiration Mosaic" from my blog Candy in the sneak peek goes to:


Trena in Naperville (who) said...
Melanie! There are endless possibilities with your new stamp! It gives hope to those of us who are background challenged. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

July 27, 2009 11:51 AM

Congrats Trena! Please email me your snail addy and I will send your signed stamp set and a card I made with it to you! :)

Okay, I'm counting down the minutes to the party (10!!) and I jsut uploaded 40 photos of stuff I made with all our new sets (yes, I've been inspired!) this past week!! ( Oh, I won't share thm ALL tonight, gotta save something for the blog...!)

People are already partying, look! Hope you can make it! anytime bewteen 7 and 10 CST, and then the store is open with new goodies! :)

PS I will be posting my tip sheet here for the new set after the party, it's a GOOD one! :)

1 comment:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)