Saturday, July 25, 2009

Love Ambulance

Thank you again Cammie for creating this set to go with our favorite resident physician!! Along with lots of other hospital "stuff", of course..

I made this card for a friend who had surgery, not a minor procedure, but nothing risky, she was expected to be fully recovered after a few weeks of rest so I thought she'd enjoy this little card with the ambulance and die cut heart! Add a little red rhinestones for the flashing light if you're looking for some "medical bling" LOL! After coloring it with Copics and popping it up I made a little whoosh mark behind it to make it speeding by and stamped the "Get well!" all over my Kraft paper. This is a "stacked" greeting (meaning "well" is positioned below the "Get" in the rubber) but when you stamp it in rows offset like this when you stamp it also reads "Get well!" across, see what I mean? I love Kraft, with red, white and black (both Pure Luxury) one of my favorite color combos. I added some white brads to the corners to finish it off.

Tomorrow the peeks start!!! I love, love, LOVE this release!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this melanie!!!! Greetings from the nj beach!!!! Hugs-cammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the back ground, great get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Love the stacked background. Melanie... I left you some love on my blog. Go check it out... http://www.tinagmemories.com

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)