Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sneak Peek: Free with Three "Tropical Windows"

For our last sneak peek, we have Gina's Free with Three set " Tropical Windows". Want to create some quick cards? Grab these framed flowers with the included "anytime" greetings and you're good to go!
The bold flowers Gina captured in the windows are perfect for the Direct to Stamp technique: carefully ink up the stamp's border, and then color and shade directly on your rubber with markers, using darker colors on the underside of the petals and leaves, then stamp! CS is Pure Luxury Ivory and Green Apple, both included in the new StampTV kit. I cut them out and popped the opposite rectangles (bottom left anf top right) up. Last I added the tiny framed greeting in the middle. I love the botanical of this Green Apple CS with the ivory and delicate flowers...

This next SUPER simple one uses black silhouettes stamped on Pure Luxury Ivory popped up on the new "Inspiration Mosaic", stamped in Cream White on Black Onyx CS (flipping the same image in these colors make it a "yin and yang" card LOL!)
This large geometric background is the perfect complement to the smaller framed images in the free set! (and I didn't even know Gina was releasing this until a couple weeks ago! about died when I saw the potential! I've made about 10 cards with these two sets together, many I like even more than this one, but you'll have to come to the party to see those!) I chose the "Please Come" greeting this time, black and ivory just says "black tie affair" to me!For more projects made with the stamps previewed today, be sure to check out our other Senior Design Team Member's Blogs:


and, our CenterStage Spotlight Design Team member, Sue Morris is joining in on our previews today showing off a card she has made with the new Free with Three stamp set - Tropical Windows.

Don't forget to join us at our Release Party to night over on SCS starting at 7pm CST. There will be contests, challenges, lots of chatter as well as a ton more samples shared by the Senior Design team members and our CenterStage Spotlight team too! You won't want to miss it!

22 comments:

  1. ok, the black and white is great - but the other is just AWESOMELY FANTASTIC! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I love both of these Mel! That first one really rocks, love the bright floral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Melanie! I can't wait to see with the others that you have hinted at. Thanks for sharing, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having seen more of this set (after the last post), I'm even more excited. What beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh how coooool are these layouts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. From colorful to elegant! Love them ALLL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! your set can be used with anything! Thanks for the inspiration ... my wish list just keeps growing!
    enjoy!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are gorgeous Melanie! Looking forward to the release tonight :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are brilliant, Melanie. I know I keep saying that, but it's true. I love the way you laid out that first card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So gorgeous! I love the four panels. The second card is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty....can't wait to see the rest of this set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards, both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the B&W, but the other one are fantastic, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)