Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sweet Bouquet

Here is a masked bouquet stamped with the two different ice cream cone images in "100% Sweet". The narrow bottom of the cone and frothy sweet top just reminded me of a flower. :)



I used a Pretty in Pink base and Basic Grey Bittersweet DP. I also used the Scalloped and Classic Heart and Ribbon Tag Nestabilities. The heart adds little sweetness and frames up the shape of the cone arrangement so nicely. Images colored with copics!



Stay cool today, friends, it's hotter than heck here!!!

10 comments:

  1. Great card! Where do you come up with these ideas?! We are set today to make a record low. They are telling us it will be very fall like in Indiana this weekend. In the middle of July. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I would take a bouquet of those any day :o) Super cute and nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Mel. You're a masking queen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel,

    What a DELICIOUS card.. It's so super GORGEOUS.. I LOVE that DP.

    Mishy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's the kind of bouquet I can really enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm these look yummy!! I love the ribbon and bow added.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bouquet!! Such yumminess!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SUCH a fun card...love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)