Friday, July 3, 2009

You Lift Me Up!

Here is a card I made with the Stamp TV kit "Eclectic Summer" and "Lazy Days of Summer", now available for purchase! I popped up the words from the "Lazy Days.." set on punched circles over the spots in the Basic Grey Lime Rickey paper. Card base is Pure Luxury Rocket Red. both paper and CS come in the kit.
The balloon is mounted on a pop dot, a penny and another pop dot through a small hole I cut with a craft knife, followed by another penny so the hot air balloon tilts back and forth. See below!

Inside I hid the penny with another punched circle stamped with the word "fun". I popped up the word relax and punched a circle through both the DP and the card base so it would show through this window to the inside. I also added a greeting inside from the kit: "Your love keeps lifting me". Image is colored with Copics.
Have a very happy 4th of July weekend, Be safe, have fun, talk to you Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. That rocking balloon is so cute! IRL, even better I'll bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th - great card!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I cannot quite get that "rocker" thingy down. I've done a few but I didn't like how I "hid" the penny, etc. You do a great job on these! Have a great 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hot air balloon stamp, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everytime you make one of these cards I tell myself I am going to HAVE to try that! I LOVE it Mel! Such a fun and cheerful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY cool! LOVE how the balloon tilts back & forth. This would be SOOOOooooh much fun to play with (for a kid or for a grown-up kid. Such AWEsomeness! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)