Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Heard the Bells...

Here is a sample with "A Very Merry Christmas". I wish you all could see this card in real life! The Pure Luxury White and All Spruced Up look so gorgeous together! I embossed a long rectangle behind the Label Nine mat(my first time to use this one!), but it's a little hard to see in the photo. I put some curved corner punches at the top and bottom and added a little adhesive pearl I colored with a grey Copic to look like the bells.
Here is a closeup. I colored the bells with Copics (C-3, C-5, C-7 and the blender) and cut it out with an oval Nestabilitie. the little "hallelujah!" is on Pure Luxury Fresh Asparagus. After assembling the entire card, I added a coat of Crystal Lacquer. Be sure to give it plenty of drying time before you touch those bells! ;)

Are you all ready for a blog hop tonight? Whose set do we have left? :)

11 comments:

Tina Gilliland said...

OHhhhhhhh how pretty Melanie! LOVE the added embossing on the base card.

Jennie said...

Love this...really so elegant :o)

Giovana said...

So pretty!!!

Susan White said...

Very pretty card mel, love those bells.

Marie B. said...

One word.....stunning! :)

Sandy Knecht said...

Beautiful Card!

Deanna C said...

Wow! What a beautifully stunning card Melanie! I love the color combo and the use of the nestabilities. You sure rock!

Selma said...

Very pretty Mel. Love the green and white.

Brenda said...

So beautiful Melanie!!! Your coloring is outstanding.

Sunshine said...

I just love these bells!

Michelle said...

Oh, so pretty!!!!