Monday, November 23, 2009

Christmas Cardinal

Here is one of my favorite cards fro this release, I just love the way the colors turned out and how the Good as Gold base just sets it off! "Festive Frame" as stamped in Memento Black on Pure Luxury White and colored with Copics, the the bird from "First Christmas" was cut out and popped up after coloring, the edge of the window makes the perfect little perch for him! A few adhesive nail heads to the top balanced out the layout.



Christmas gets closer every day, do you feel it?? I'm getting so excited! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Melanie. Love the addition of the cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Melanie! Amazing coloring! I love the image mounted on gold CS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Melanie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, a favorite. Your art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Mel. Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely beautiful! I just love the gold and the cardinal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo gorgeous, Melanie...the poinsettias are absolutely beautiful and I love how you added the cardinal....just stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)