Friday, November 6, 2009

Lord of the Season Trio

Let someone know you're thinking of them all year long with a card using Nina's new "Lord of the Season" . Inside reads "To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven" which is included in the set. I stamped these three topiaries from the set onto Pure Luxury White and cut them into separate panels, then colored them with Copics and adhered to a Pure Luxury All Spruced Up base. Stitched ribbon is from the StampTV Holiday Cheer Kit.

Beside taking some time on the coloring, this was a very simple card to make! Or, separate them onto three cards with some coordinating DPs for quick and easy cards...

have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. wow this is pretty, I love your coloring Melanie - it looks so dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and wonderful sentiment. Too bad Santa doesn't have a bottomless bag so he could bring me every single stamp set that Gina sells! LOL!

    ps
    When I get weary and feel like life is passing me by, I remember that verse, "To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven"

    Your card is beautiful and a wonderful reminder that God has everything planned out for us and we will be blessed. We just need to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had a not so good day with colds and lots to do and your card made me smile. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty, your coloring is always a joy to behold!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovin this card - totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)