Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Warm and Cozy Boy

Today's card is stamped on Pure Luxury Ivory in Memento Black Ink and colored with Copics (TIP: Warm Grays are beautiful on the Ivory for shadows). I used "Festive Frame" and this sweet little boy is from "Warm and Cozy Christmas"( I haven't found a holiday image I don't like in this frame window yet!) and this image reminds me of all the Christmases we've taken my sons to choose and cut our tree :)

I kept all the markers for coloring the boy and tree the same palette as the frame: 2 reds, 2 greens and 2 browns. I trimmed the frame with some postage scissors and popped it up onto a Tan Leather base. Last I stamped "Joy" on an oval punched tag (larger rim is All Spruced Up) and added a little button from the Gina K Holiday Assortment.

Have a great day, thank you for visiting! blog hop coming up!!

9 comments:

  1. You have another winner with this set Melanie. Everything I have seen is beautiful. Love this cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Melanie!! Awesome coloring!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Melanie. I just love that little boy stamp and it loves perfect with the poinsettia frame. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and love how these sets go so great together! Super cute and you have a winner here (to echo Selma!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, and your coloring is stunning, Melanie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so right! it frames whatever you want to stamp in the oval so perfectly!
    I love this one!!! will be case'ing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melanie- Your card is wonderful.
    Looks like I will have to put that stamp set on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet! your coloring and shadowing are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent designing....Especially i like with the poinsettia frame.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)