Sunday, November 15, 2009

Week 3: Linda Payne

Anybody recognize these gorgeous children from scrapbook pages on STV or see a resemblance to a certain someone's sweet smiling avatar? ;)

You can see Linda added "2008" to the corner, I love this idea of creating a special card to send to a family using their holiday photo from last year! :) What a wonderful surprise to receive that memory of Christmas past... :) The "Festive Frame" is stamped onto pine patterned paper, and she cut out a full sized poinsettia from "A Year of Flowers" embellished with pearls and glitter to accent the bottom and a little Pure Luxury bow at the top to balance the layout. Beautiful photo project, Linda!!


Linda's design details - embossed poinsettia onto Red Rocket that had been misted with Gold Glimmer Mist, paper pieced one poinsetta, used copic R59,R27, E33, black...matted onto stash dp, GKD white, red rocket, and all spruced up, gold mini pearls, gkd ribbon, 2008 from unknown collection peg stamps, nestie scalloped ovals.

Let's go see what else Linda made for us today! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness..those are my babies!!! :o) I love what Linda did...oh, my goodness this such a sweet idea and so shocked to see them on your blog...I did a double take to see whose blog I was on, LOL!
    Linda is so very creative and the variety of projects she has done with this set is truly inspiring, that's it...I am going to get this set, ASAP! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I knew those sweet younguns belong to the Harper family. What a beautiful creation!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)