Sunday, January 24, 2010

Spring Mosaic: Clean and Simple

Today's sample is a card that can be made in less than 10 Minutes and is 3 layers. Base is Pure Luxury Sweet Corn with a 4x 5 1/4" mat of Fresh Asparagus. I stamped the "Inspiration Mosaic" grid onto White and trimmed exactly. Stamp your greeting in the lower rectangular pan, cover it with Post-its, and then stamp a simple arrangement of tulips and lilies from "A Year of Flowers". Color with Copics (use a little C-1 grey to the white lilies. That's it! I took a picture of it at this stage and then added more embellishments and another technique before finishing, which I will share another time, because in this case, quite honestly, less is more! :)
No ribbon, no embellishments on this flat card(great for mailing), minimal supplies, but still very elegant!
Have a great day, hope you enjoyed this Mosaic Monday! Bog hop coming up!

6 comments:

  1. this stamp still has its own block and I use it regularly to make cards just such as this!it remains my "go to" stamp...your card is beautiful and does remind us that less is more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...love the way you did the flowers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Reminds me of a stained glass window!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty - I really like those bright yellow tulips! Spring can't get here soon enough!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)