Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wee Girly Tee

Today I have a "Wee Tees" sample using the "Square Pegs" set: after stamping my Onesie in Memento Black, I stamped the XO image all over it to make this super sweet hugs and kisses pattern and then simply stamped the heart over it. I popped it up onto a die cut Innocent Pink Scalloped Rectangle, and added little dots of Inkssential white pen to the border.

Cardbase is white glossy, the Swiss Dot Cuttlebugging in this glossy finish looks like a hundred little pearls, so girly! last add some white ribbon and a romance button, and it's done!

Hope you liked this card, and your day is sweet!

9 comments:

  1. awww...adorable!!!!!!!! love the xo onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it -- the pink and white is so girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love that onesie with the X's and O's...I need this set :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can never get enough of your Wee Tee's. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! The xoxo background is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, simple but beautiful. A great idea to use the pearlized background cardstock.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)