Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Gina K Designs Release Party Tonight, You're Invited!

Good morning! We are very excited to extend an invitation to you to the Gina K. Designs November Release Party! We have a fun evening planned for you as always- chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most important, SHOPPING! :) But unlike previous parties, you will be able to buy everything you want right away, because all the new products will be ready to go at 7 PM CST, no wait!


If you came from Michelle Woerner's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.


Here's a clean and simple card using the bluebonnet my new "Stately Flowers 1" and a greeting from my new "Make a Statement" (plus a freebie download for you!) I'll be showing you a "pumped up " version of this, "Texas-style" at the party! ;)


I really hope to see you at tonight, if you have never been to a Gina K release or are a "standard fixture", the new format will be much easier to navigate and promises even more fun than usual! Here are all the details:

When: Today, Tuesday, November 29
Where: StampTV Release Party Forum
Time: 7 PM to 9 PM (CST)


Now please head on over to Lee Murphy's blog to see what she's sharing with you today and see you back here tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for November! Thanks for visiting!

13 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card, so looking forward to seeing the rest of your stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the releases tonight! Is it 7 p.m. yet??? Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card- CAS and striking! This "standard fixture" will be at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you combined the bluebonnet with the big TEXAS word, Mel -- beautiful coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hard for me to make CAS cards but this one will inspire me to try again. Less is often more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Melanie, this is gorgeous!! I love the flower, and the sentiment is wonderful. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, simply elegant.....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melanie, this card is perfect, I love it and it is one that could be used to send to a soldier or anyone. I love doing cards for my grandson in the army and this is perfect for him and others serving our country besides other people. I love it, thank you bunches for sharing it hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Melanie you are so talented and this card is just one terrific example

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how those flowers are just sprouting up out of your words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this stamp set! Brava! The card looks like a botanical print. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flower stamps. This Texas card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)