Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cooking Light

Check it out, in keeping with the healthy changes I was telling you about, look what came in my inbox today! Perfect!

My latest favorite deal is this 2 year subscription to Cooking Light magazine for only $15 ( 24 issues, regularly $5 each-$120 value) That makes each issue, with almost 100 tasty but health conscious recipes, only about 64 cents each! My friend, who is also a GREAT cook, loves and subscribes to this magazine, so I am really excited to get it; now along with that steal of a Bon Appetit subscription I told you about for my husband recently, I'll be armed with some fabulous low fat low calories options to offset those undoubtedly richer meals!

If you buy this, it is an instant voucher whatever shipping address you put in, automatically sets up your subscription. It also had an instant download of some of their favorite less than 20 minute recipes (looking over it now and considering Lemony Chicken Saltimbocca for dinner, mmmmmm!)

This would be make a great gift for someone too, the holidays are fast approaching!

Do you get Cooking Light already? I would love to hear what you think of it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Melanie
    I would caution you to watch the nutrition info on the recipes closely. Sometimes they use 'light' to refer to the calories and sometimes it refers to the fat content, or the sodium or whatever. I've seen things laden with calories in there but they claim they are 'light' because there is no sugar. FYI.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)