Sunday, November 27, 2011

Here come the Flowers...

Hello! Hope you all had a terrific and safe holiday (or just a nice, long, relaxing weekend if you didn't just celebrate Thanksgiving in your part of the world!) We just returned from Dallas and I need to go stamp like CRAZY to get ready for our release party Tuesday night, but I just had to share some special photos my boys and I took that I thought you'd love while visiting the Dallas Arboretum with my mom and brother!






Hope they inspire and excite you for things soon to come, are you ready for some new FLOWER STAMPS?? (Check here for Gina's Facebook peek if you haven't already seen it! (Do you think the guesses are right?)) :) TTYL, thanks for visitng today, such a big fun week ahead with the party and hops, so come back!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, Melanie! Ooooh, more flower stamps! Yay! Can't wait to see them! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! It was nice and quiet here - we just had my Mom. The move to AL was hard on her so we are keeping all the holiday celebrations low key this year. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melanie! The flowers look awesome!! Hope you had a wonderful time. I can't wait for more FLower stamps. Been SO busy lately and hoping for things to settle down.
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those photo's of the flowers. These are great references to have when coloring flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos Melanie! I love flowers - one day I will have to live somewhere where they grow all year around! Looking forward to seeing your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are so strange because they are Spring through Fall up here in Nebraska. Wierd to see them all blooming together. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful photos! :)

    Shala

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)