Saturday, February 9, 2013

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you all for helping the Gina K. Designs team make Gina's birthday such a memorable one! :)  I know she was so appreciative of all the love she was feeling from each of you!  

The winner of the Stately Flowers 6 set from my blog candy is:

meemee48 , who  said...
One of the things I love about Gina K is how she does her videos. She explains everything so easily and simply, she could make a rubberstamper out of anyone. Hope you have a happy one Gina K. Love your card and all the colors!
February 8, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Congrats!! Please email me ASAP with your snail address so I can put your signed stamp set in the mail!

And speaking of Stately Flowers 6,  thanks to all the Stately fans for buying every last set, it sold out yesterday!! :)  Not to worry, though, they are already on order, so if you didn't get yours yet, they will be back in stock very soon!   Love that you are lovin' it as much as I am!

Hope you having a fabulous weekend!
Delete

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Meemee48! Happy Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratlations Meemee48. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Meemee48 enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Meemee48! And to Melanie for selling out of her Stately Flowers 6 set!!! Yahooey (bought one myself!)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)