Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Flowers and Scallops



This card is made with Bold Blooms and greeting is from By the Sea 2.  I love the light and airy feel the doubled wavy layers make offset and not tacked down at the bottom, like a gentle breeze is blowing.  Love these Spellbinders wavy Curved Borders One dies!  Cardstock is Pure Luxury Innocent Pink, Black Onyx, and White.  Flower is stamped in Gina K. Cherry Red, accented with a pink Copic, just a touch to each petal, and Grass Green ink for the stem.  Add some stitched ribbon and a Bowl of Cherries button and you are done!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card, I love the scallops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the colors and the way you did the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the way you did the scallops. I am getting so anxious to craft again. Hard for me to leave a few days go by without, but can't be helped sometimes. At least I can still get inspiration from others and this design surely does that for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card. It's beautiful, and "fun" at the same time. The use of the curved edges does make it feel light and airy. Another item on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Splendid card!!!! I like everything about it!
    Paper Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. Love the color of the flower and the scalloped edges. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your wavy scalloped card, lovely coloring on the big big flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it.

    Blessings,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. The scallop edge makes this card so dainty - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super beautiful card, Melanie! May just have to case this!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)