Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Happy Book Update


What a great day yesterday for my new book!  I saw Fabulous Stamped Frames is now in the #4 spot at Annie's, woot!  Thanks to everyone who has ordered, I've so appreciated your comments and emails and hearing from new customers that they discovered the book online and are enjoying it. 

Then, Gina poked me that she read a write up of my new book on thalo.com yesterday.


Finally,  I also discovered this  same article was in Austin's newspaper Austin-American Statesman the next day in the Style Matters section.. Thank you, Nancy Flores!!  (They did a feature last spring on A Year of Flowers as well) 

Please help me spread the word, by pinning, liking or leaving a review on Amazon.  Videos from Gina and me for the book and a hop are forthcoming! :)

Have a terrific weekend!  How will I ever catch you up on all we have been up to?  So behind, busy, busy!  Swim season has begun , so I really do have to carve out time to share and upload some pics of that is going for the boys! Second meet tomorrow morning!


9 comments:

  1. WOW! Congrats on this great achievement, Melanie! SO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are so deserving. Your work is extraordinary! I learn something new every time I open your books. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Melanie, you have inspired me with your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! You are very talented and so deserving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just starting to make cards. My past experience has been Scrapbooking. I bought both of your books and I really look your style. Thank you for your efforts. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)