Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Basket Additions 3 Winner

Sorry I am delinquent in posting a winner form this blog candy post, is it really Wednesday (almost Thursday now!) already?

The winner is

Barbara  (who)  said...
Well...if I have to pick one as my favorite, I'd have to say it's your original Basket Additions. You have something for Christmas, Valentines Day, fall harvest and that sweet picnic basket of goodies. Very cute indeed.
September 9, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Delete
Congrats, Barbara!  Please email me with your snail addy and I will pop the signed set in the mail.

Thanks to all who participated in this blog candy contest.  I really enjoyed reading your responses and hearing about which are your very favorite sets and images.  It helped me.  (Hint. Wink!)   :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Barbara! Oh boy does t he wink maybe mean another basket set. that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Barbara! Oh boy does t he wink maybe mean another basket set. that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Barbara I'm NOT jealous :( :( :( not even a little :/
    Ok, :D
    Enjoy! Sweet Melanie! Thank you for the opportunity!
    Let's see 'hint, wink' sounds like you might be zeroing in on a particular idea for a new themed basket additions? Is it animal, vegetable or mineral?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting is this, not only to win but it's a signed set from Melanie! It doesn't get better than that.

    Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Barbara! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)