Friday, November 8, 2013

Faber-Castell Products on Blitsy Today!

 
Guess what, some of the Faber-Castell pens and crayons you've been ogling this week are on sale today at Blitsy, including the Big White Pen you are loving!  Plus a ton of other items!  If you used ot look at Blitsy's deals but havne't stopped by in a while, you will be amazed at how much they are offering on a daily basis!  Get a Big White Pen before they're gone, see the card i made with in my post below!   I may have to go throw a few of their colored bigg pens in the cart, would be greta to have some other opque inks for coloring on dark cardstock!

If you haven't signed up for Blitsy yet, it is free to do so.  You'll be glad you did. :)

Have a terrific weekend!  We have some really fun plans, I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Shhhh Melanie - I have already overspent on that site - and I have to factor in postage....
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)