Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Video: Single Layer Beach Scene



Hello! Today I show a simple seashore scene that you can create in minutes with just my Gifts from the Sea stamps and sponge daubers.  This was from my challenge last week, sorry for the delay in posting, I had a terrible cough and recording sooner just wasn't possible!  The textured sand and masked torn waves will take you and your recipient on a virtual walk on the beach!  Please enjoy! I hope you will subscribe to my channel.


Supplies: 
Gina K. Designs Gifts from the Sea stamp set
Gina K. Pure Luxury Heavy Base Weight White cardstock
Gina K. Moonlit Fog, Dark Chocolate, Edible Eggplant, Tomato Soup, Kraft, Ocean Mist ink pads
Sponge daubers, scratch paper for masking, acrylic block

5 comments:

  1. Have that original set, will try this. I tend to labor over cards and need to learn to be more selective with quick cards. Thanks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who loves beach themed things and I wasn't sure how to sponge a beach scene. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to create it as good as you have done. Your work is very nice and I must say you have bright future, just keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first lines of your blog. You are right a woman who works with heart and head is an artist. you have a beautiful collection in these sandy cards. Your work. is just amazing and get well soon dear. Would love to see more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)