Thursday, December 4, 2008

12 Days: Day 7 "Black and White Elegance"

"seven swans a swimming..." I liked the spin Verve requested for their sponsored challenge day in the 12 days of Christmas Challenge on Papercraft Planet : "Black and White Elegance"! I don't think I've done an all black and white holiday card, but I'm always up for a black and white theme! I've been having so much fun decorating with Rupa's Christmas ornaments, the black and white got me thinking of high fashion, so what could better than decorating one of her boutique shelves! That's what I'd call a happy holiday!

It was simple getting the hanging ornaments to line up, simply adhere them to your gridline block. Images and sentiment from "Seasonal Sayings" stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

I went over the dotted strings with the Stardust Gel Pen, and added these little metal dots I found at Hobby Lobby to the purse snaps. White organdy ribbon is Gina K Pure Luxury, and white cardstocks are the 80 and 120 lb weight.
Please play and enter your version of black and white holiday elegance with the keyword 12day7 to Papercraft Planet before the end of the day to possibly win a set from Verve, good luck!!

13 comments:

  1. Ohhhh how classy is this!!! I love the handbag "snaps"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card- very elegant in its simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool! Love the combination of sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so simple.....but so perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so super gorgeous. I love the way it looks. I usually am just a fan of the "regular" Christmas colors, but I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure class! I love the layout and the bling makes it extra stunning! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely Adorable! I'd but those purses in a heart beat with that presentation ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation! This is a gorgeous card. Your creativity is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)