Thursday, December 11, 2008

And the stamps go to...

(I didn't want to say "winners" because as usual there were several projects that were WINNERS and the emotional component of many of the stories you shared made them extra special and extra difficult to decide! Thank you everyone who played, I know it was quite a time crunch creating on the fly during this busy season (my next contest will allow for LOTS of time, I promise, details shortly, I'm excited it's something very new and different and FUN!!)

...Sharri Seffens was my random drawing winner!! hip hip hurray!! Don't buy the set tonight, Sharri, it's on me!! Send me you snail mail addy, the "Hand in Hand" stamps and card will be on it's merry way to you!

For my January quest designer spot, it is another set that will be great for scrapbooking* (AND for cards of course)!! so I gotta hand it to (couldn't resist! LOL!) Sankari, for her gorgeous "4 hanky"(as my mom would say) scrapbook page, be sure to read her description! I can really appreciate what all went into this fabulous layout that she pulled together in such a short amount of time, a work of art and heart that will now last forever! I've only gotten to know Sankari through my joining Papercraft Planet and I'm so glad I did! I have a feeling you'll be seeing more here from my new peeps over there in the near future! ;)

Didn't win (this time?) Please keep playing AND there are 6 more chances to win tonight(my set or any other you choose from Gina K Designs!! 3 (EASY!) contest questions and 3 card challenges, all of which are randomly drawn and could mean free stamps for you!! You have until next Monday to complete, and don't worry: buy what you want tonight, if you win, Gina will refund your money for the set!

See you in a few at the party, I gotta go do my hair!!

* Unlike all of you, I know what's coming out from me next, so I definitely try to fit the stamps to the person! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe I was drawn for the stamp set - Thank you so much, I love it and can not wait to create with it!

    Congrat Sankari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous set & Christmas card. I love it embossed with the hit of gold against white. SO lovely. Congrats to Sharri! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)