Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Hang ups

These ornaments remind me of the classic "How the Grinch Stole Christmas", so I had to make some "Who" decorations! After stamping my ornaments, I sketched a droopy line to hang them all up, going through each hook and off the borders of my mat on to my card base.

I don't use purple very much when I'm crafting, even though I like it, but I just noticed my Copic Box A contained several purple shades that were a nice match for my neglected SU! purples, Almost Amethyst and Elegant Eggplant, so expect top see these colors here a little more often now! :)

I traced everything with my silver and purple Copic atyou Spicas for shimmer and added some self adhesive rhinestones to the corner. "joy" is from "Seasonal Sayings"


A few more posts and I will be DONE with Christmas cards for another year!! Have a very festive day!

7 comments:

  1. did you use real wire to hang them? they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is this card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they look so 3-D!! How cool!! And I totally can see the "grinchiness" of the funky designs and the purple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool - any fairly simple in terms of layers. I happen to love purple and you're right, you don't see much of it around this time of the year. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun card (yes, they remind me of the grinch style too!) btw, did you see the pretty purple in the peerless watercolors? I love it

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)