Tuesday, December 2, 2008

PCP Sketch 4: Magical Christmas

Here is my take on Kim's PCP sketch this week (I just realized I didn't work the big circle in though, hmmm!) Anyway, these three sassy trees are one of my favorite images in Rupa's "Magic of Christmas" set, when I first saw them I thought of Marilyn Monroe's famous skirt blowing scene LOL! I also knew when I did ink them up I wanted the reveal underneath to be RED like a sexy Christian Louboutin sole! :) Cool Caribbean and Garden Green are also in the color scheme, and I colored everything with Copics(there is a light gray shadow under the trees that didn't really show up here, sorry! ) I added several self adhesive rhinestone accents as well the 5/8" Gina K Pure Luxury grosgrain from the Holiday Assortment to finish my card! LOVE that Large Flourish and how nicely the little snowflakes from her set fit the 3/4" circle punch!

Please play along, you have until Friday to upload a project!

6 comments:

  1. I love your take on the challenge! It's a beautiful card!
    I am going to give this challenge a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the colors are soooo fun and festive!!! And I love the swirly punchies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color scheme is beautiful! Just love that beautiful Christmas card. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you colored the Christmas trees. You continue to amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh - funky trees!! (in a good way, of course)

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)