Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Quickie...2COOL!!

Told you I had more good stuff to share with BCDzyns and the "Little Tees"! I have not yet completed cards with these next two, but I thought I'd leave you with a little tee shirt inspiration before our peeks start tonight at midnight( in case you need help finding another set to throw in your Gina K cart on Thursday so you can earn all those free sets!!) ;)
No new do's on these (but there ARE more to come, I promise!) but I had to share how two accessories stamps, the tiara and shades, in my "Little Tees" are also a perfect fit for the BCDzyns girl: Check 'em out!! (one is JLo inspired, the other Elle Woods LOL!) And of course their cool tees, "2COOL" and "DIVA" greetings are also from "Little Tees" !) :)So...have you bought these sets yet???

2FUN!!

5 comments:

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)