Friday, April 3, 2009

Let's do Girls Night!

Here's a card I put together for a friend whom I try to get together with once a month, but with families, activities etc it too often becomes every two or three! I am determined now that I have this "A Charmed Life" set to make more cards to remind my friends (and ME!) it's been too long since we last went out LOL! (our "playdates" are usually pretty casual and low key, and don't involve wine, just dinner and a movie or play, hence the "tees"!) :) The "I heart" is from "Little Tees" also, but the greetings are from "A Charmed Life". Pink tee is pieced from Basic Grey Bittersweet, and I bedazzled the other with some self adhesive rhinestones (and trimmed the 3/4 sleeves of the ringer to make it look like little more flirty) I cut the black CS with my scalloped scissors and then stamped a little charm off each scallop. I made a little shadow around each and covered them with with Sakura Glaze. Base is Mountain Rose Glimmer from Paper Temptress and the ribbon is SU! Tafetta.

10 comments:

  1. Ah so brilliant - love how you hung the charms from the scallop border!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous. I like the charms hanging off the bottom. Your bedazzled phrase reminds me of a movie I watched with my niece a few weeks ago. The Rock played a football star and his daughter that he didn't know he had, showed up at his doorstep. At one point in the movie she bedazzled his football on his trophy shelf. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie- that is so cute! I love seeing what you come up with the "little tees" set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love all the details you gave it...clever artistry here! I have this fun set and you have given me some new ideas! THANKS for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way too cute Melanie! Love the mix of the two sets - especially the charms hanging along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, Melanie. I have your t-shirt set and have yet to create! Couples with your new set... how clever this card is! Such a great BFF card. Love and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! I love the Girls Nite Out theme!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)