Thursday, April 23, 2009

Party Time!

Are you ready to party?! The Gina K Designs release party is about to start, which means the full reveals and stamps available for purchase in just a few short hours!!

Here is a card I made for the StampTV sketch challenge (as well as Carolyn's STV color challenge this week! I had fun taking a few images from my other sets that coordinate so well with "Wee Tees": the little party hat on the onesie is from "Hip Hop Accessories"(I did a happy dance when my stamps arrived and I saw just how many images and words from that set will work with this new one!!!), and the balloons (which I masked and popped up) are from "Just So Hoppy".
I colored everything with Copics, the onesie is pieced from Basic Grey Cupcake DP. I sponged a little blue ink onto the die cut Nestabilities oval to look like clouds. This little greeting (in the same font as the Wee Tees!) is from Gina's Stamp for a Cause "How Sweet it is", and I am so darned excited to be able to use all these greetings with it!
To find out the winner of the "Wee Tees" giveaway, click here!
See you in a bit at the party (7-10PM CST, but just pop in for as much as you can!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Cute card! See you in a while. I like how you put the ballons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally CUUUUTE Melanie! I love that basic grey paper and the images from all your other great sets work so well with it! Almost Party Time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is very fun! I like the balloons, and how you did the onesie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, that is just so precious - I love it! Thanks for sharing and I have to tell you, you have that coloring down - the balloons look great!
    thanks for sharing!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute! This set looks like a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your too cute card, Melanie. What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute, melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those balloons! That little onesie is sweet sweet too!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)