Saturday, April 4, 2009

So Sketchy: A Wreath with Heart



With the added heart charms from "A Charmed Life", this wreath from Gina K's "Wreath of Wishes"reminds me to the garlands all the ladies wear at the Renaissance Fairs, wouldn't that be sweet to wear? "Friend" is from "A Charmed Life" also. I love this sketch Ally created, the circle card works so nicely with the wreath and placing the flowers this way in the layout looked like they were just plucked from the image. :) I used Gina's pastel Button Babies brads for their centers. Image is stamped in Memento Black and colored with Copics. CS is SU! Barely Banana, Regal Rose, and Gina K Pure Luxury White layering weight.


Check out more designs with this sketch and Allison's original layout on the So Sketchy blog today! :)

8 comments:

  1. Fab card, love it! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This reminds me of the haku leis (that you wear around your head) I wore when living in Hawaii. They are so lovely, and fill the air with a wonderful fragrance. They make you feel like a queen! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and loving that circle design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I love the heart charms on the wreath

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Melanie! Love the scalloped shape of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The little hearts are great!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)