Saturday, November 14, 2009

Beautiful Bow!

Here is a large 5" square card, with the only stamping being the greeting from "Festive Frame" on a popped up oval die cut. After I made this luscious double bow with my Bow Easy and some burgundy silk ribbon from Sharon's store, I wanted to keep the rest of the card, really simple, no image required!. The DP is Basic Grey Indian Summer, matted on Pure Luxury Cranberry Tart, perfect match with this ribbon. Base is Pure Luxury White, I embossed this little branch trim on the side, it's a bit hard to see in the pic but is a lovely match with the delicate pattern of the paper. I attached the bow with a glue dot, as well as a cranberry button to the bottom corner from the Autumn Assortment (it looks a bit dark in this pic, but matches both the paper and ribbon very nicely! Last I added an adhesive nailhead to button's middle middle for a bit of bling.

I love how with a few top quality items, "simple" can be so "WOW!"

Have a blessed Sunday!

Oh, PS!! I bet you thought I forgot all about the Bow Easy winner!! The winner of the blog candy from our Festive Frame hop left this comment on Wendy's blog:
Jerusha said...
WOW! This is beautiful. What an amazing idea! I love it!

November 11, 2009 6:59 AM


Congrats Jerusha!! Please send me your addy and I will put your ribbon and Bow Easy in the mail!! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Your bow is totally awesome! Love the card too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIMPLY beautifully... literally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This makes my heart swoon!!! The bow is so, so gorgeous and I just can't tell you how much I love this utterly simple design with the gorgeous sentiment!!! JUST the type of Christmas cards I have had in mind!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of this card with the bow and the embossing and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that bow, I am so loving the silk ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, that ribbon and bow are truly luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it, love it, love it. The bow is gorgeous and so big. Absolutely beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! Love that bow and congrats to Jerusha!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)