Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Shy Bunny

Hello there! On today's "Square Pegs" sample I used Tami's "Happy Hearts" set, kissing the different prints form the patterned inked up hearts onto my solid ovals before stamping to make the eggs, I also masked the little pile with another stamped egg I'd cut out. The little blades of grass are...the whiskers, hee hee! I just love multipurpose stamps, don't you? ;) I cut out and popped up the little pile with the bunny peeking from behind, you can use that same oval mask from the eggs over the bunny face when you add your ears, too!

Card uses Pure Luxury White and Creme de Menthe. I Cuttlebugged a pretty Swiss Dot and added a large bordered to the middle strip to match the green egg. Add a little white paper flower and button from the Romance Collection and the card is complete!


I just love how this card turned out, super sweet with those little patterns! Have a wonderful day!

10 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love it...hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes your right it is adorable....and I love it....thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trying to think of another word but have to agree it is "ADORABLE". It is time to work on Easter cards already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so soft and sweet! Love all the texture with the dry embossing and sponging. The peek-a-boo bunny is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bunny is adorable! Such a sweet card for a little someone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so very cute...brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is so cute, Melanie...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card -- he really does look like a shy bunny!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)