Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twinkle, Twinkle...

Sharing a cute pic and quick card I made today for darling little William. It's not easy being a little brother and sometimes I think he needs some extra encouragement, despite how awesome he is at everything! (IMHO) "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" was the first song he learned to sing and is still one of his favorites. I used Tami's "Stars" set and with a yellow background because he is my sunshine and added these black rhinestones flourishes.

Card stock is Wild Dandelion, Black Onyx and White. Any time you want a really sharp card just add one color to black and white and you're set!

I had so little time to make samples for our last release beyond the previews so I spent the morning watching school house Rock with my kids and coloring images from each set(and teaching them how to shade with y Copics!) , I hope to be able to crank out a card with each set this week! Here's the first! ;)

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and summer if you are off! (We kicked off our summer vacation with swimming, Blazer Tag and "Shrek Forever after 3D", I do recommend!) :)

11 comments:

  1. What a super adorable photo. Your son is precious and so is your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie and a cute card too!Happy School break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that picture of your little man! It looks like he is very gentle with God's creatures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. William is precious, and I love that card. Your tip for black, white and one other color is much appreciated. So many ideas come to mind NOW that you mention it. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo just cracks me up. What a perfect "boy and frog" op - frog in hand and facial expression (on both) just gave me giggles. (Tom Sawyer'ish) BTW....that's a pretty nice frog William has... does he have his own rib'it pond?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My heart is melting! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet photo of William and a beautiful card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo of an adorable boy with his frog. Treasure the moments! Great card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh is he ever just too cute?!!! What a great pic of him and such lovely card you made for him...I'm sure he will treasure it for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AW, that is so cute. I think you should make that pose into a stamp. I'd color him for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)