Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!

Thank you everyone for commenting on my blog candy! The winner of the "Fun Year Round" set is:


Ravengirl has left a new comment on your post "Blog Candy: Love Joy Peace":

What a fun card! I love non-traditionally colored Christmas card and this totally fits the bill!
Posted by Ravengirl to Hands, Head and Heart at July 12, 2010 11:38 AM

Congrats!! Please send me your snail addy and I will put the set in the mail to you!!

Post coming up with some pics for my son's laser tag party this past weekend and a thank you note I designed with my new set to match, I would never have though laser tag while designing that set LOL!! The cake turned out pretty sweet, too (so say the guests)! Then, another guest spot from Sharri! You are gonna flip for her design this week!!

Oh, PS! I just heard back on some of things I submitted for publication recently: one got picked up yay!) but the others did not, which means...I get to go ahead and share them here with you (yay!) coming soon!

8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to look on the bright side, Mel! Can't believe they wouldn't want any of your creations, but I look forward to seeing them. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth Nicole! Mel is so creative, she makes sets sing!! Congrats to Ravengirl, you will love this set :o) Looking forward to seeing what you created Mel...lasers, huh? Should be GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ravengirl! Can't wait to see your creative MOJO with this fun set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! More inspiration for us sooner! Congrats to Ravengirl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Ravengirl! If you aren't already in love with Melanie's sets - it will be love at first stamp! ;)

    Post a pic of the cake too please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Sending off my addy in a quick bit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats - keep us posted!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky lady Ravengirl, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)