Sunday, July 31, 2011

We are Blessed

Good morning, I hope you are having a blessed Sunday! I will be back to announce blog candy winners and share more pictures and details from the State meet yesterday, but I had to quickly post one picture I took at 6:30 AM, just as we were about to enter the pool for warms ups. With the sun rise at my back I asked Jonathan to stop for a photo and he stopped right under this beautiful rainbow that appeared (just a short shower on the drive over, the only rain we got), which gave me such peace and hope for the day ahead remembering all your prayers and God's promises.
He swam his best ever. I still need to go through and upload all our photos so for now I'll end with this one verse for now I received through a Bible Verse of the Day email I receive that came the day before we left for the meet. I don't think I've ever gotten one that hasn't spoken to exactly what I or someone I know needs at that very moment.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you
..." Isaiah 43:2

God is good! Thank you for all your emails and keeping us in your thoughts, I look forward to telling you all about it! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a blessing, indeed! Have a wonderful day - can't wait to hear all of the deets, and see lots of photos! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo Mel!!! Best of luck to Jonathan, I look forward to seeing all of the photos.
    Have a happy day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture and scripture. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! I love rainbows and it sounds like you have some great news to share later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to hear and see all the fab photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)