Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Did You Survive..?

...Halloween last night? Twenty some-odd blocks in high heeled boots last night about killed me LOL! Here's my little white ninja and menacing skeleton on the porch o' webs before heading out!
Here are a couple favorite pumpkins I spied along the way, at different houses but both inspired by Halloween Classics: Jack Skellington from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"...
and Linus from "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" :) Thought both of these people had some crazy good carving skills!

Hope you all had a terrific time! The kids came home with pillow cases full of about 5 pounds of candy each , seriously William couldn't' even carry it all the way back to the house! We arrived home to find the candy bowl on the porch completely empty, but thankfully my nice bowl was still there! I think Jonathan is thinking he might want to stay home next year to pass out candy, we saw so many families having fun camped out on the porch just enjoying all the people coming by!

Here is the evidence that out of ALL of their haul I only indulged in one tiny fun size Snickers Almond, which I decided to make a diet exception for since I had never had one previously (very tasty!) and the kids really seemed to want to share something with me! Just how IS this former sweet tooth resisting so much sugar and chocolately goodness you may ask? Juicing! Can't wait to tell you more about it! :)

Have a terrific day! It's November!

4 comments:

  1. Awww...they look um....adorable? Spooky cute? lol...great costumes! How about Melanie in her high heeled boots - where's that photo? :) Can't wait to hear your juicing story! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics...and "juicing"???? What in the world? I was doing good until I had a snack size Butterfinger...oh my, forgot how much I like those things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are good, I have indulged in more than one... >.< I hate Halloween just for that! LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you. as for me...i indulged on halloween but have been pretty good since :) great pics!!! your house looks spooooky!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)