Monday, April 2, 2012

CAS-ual Friday (a few days late!)


Good morning! Hope you had a fantastic weekend! We had our first family camp out, at beautiful Enchanted Rock, I can't wait to share pics! Quickly though, I am behind on something I was supposed to post a few days ago: I am sponsoring the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week! CFC#46 theme is "Name that Tune", SO fun to create cards inspired by songs, hope I have time to whip something up! Please check their blog for details, deadline to enter: 11:59 pm EST on Wednesday! You guessed it, I donated a signed copy of my book " A Year of Flowers"! Good luck, hope you play along!

Back soon with more crafty card inspiration! We got our new release stamps for April last week and I have been stamping up an inky storm preparing for next week, woo hoo! :)

Thanks for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. OMG - that's the best prize in the world! I will definitely be entering that challenge! Thanks, Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly is an awesome prize! Thanks so much for sponsoring us at CAS-ual Fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait to see your new stuffs!! Enchanted Rock---LOVE that place. We hiked there a lot. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)